Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 27-34

Well, I guess I failed again at getting on here more often. Over the last 8 days I would say that I should receive a C-. We all got a stomach bug and I didn't work out three of the last 8. I haven't been waking up at 7 am either...this morning I actually slept in til 8:30. Yikes. I have enjoyed my children though, though at times it was hard to be patient and loving with Taz...sickness is never good for him. It puts him down for the count at least a week as his appetite suffers and consequently his sugars suffer as well.

But I want to finish well, really well. There are two more days til my birthday, and 6 more days till my 40 days are up :) I definitely didn't think I would be saying that 34 days ago. Blame it on post-baby brain or the fact that I'm still getting up once a night.

For whoever reads this, will you please pray that I finish well? I can tend to do this, start off really strong and slowly fade. Pray that I would finish strong and well, not on my own strength but on Christ and his power and for his glory.

1 comment: