Sunday, March 18, 2012

does anyone have a calendar or calculator?

So as I was at church today, I looked at the date on the manuscript, March 18th and realized my birthday is in 10 days.
What was that? Yes, 10 days. Not 15 days like I said yesterday when blogging. So then I went back and I am completely at a loss for why I messed up so royally at figuring that I had 40 days til I was 29 back on February 22nd. Maybe I didn't get much sleep the night before or maybe I counted a week twice. Nonetheless, I am WAY OFF!
Then I started thinking about what would I do? Do I stop at my birthday or at the 40 day mark? Well, I am not stopping til I hit 40 days. Because really, if I want to work on self-discipline, a few extra days of practicing won't hurt. So back to the count...

Day 26...
Beautiful weather, beautiful exercising walk with Miss O and some with the boys, beautiful moments of reading to Micah and watching the boys play outside, and just enjoying the beautiful creation. Thank You Jesus for such a beautiful love and grace.
Miss O happy to be chewing on her fingers! Check out those feet next to her :)

He may be puking and diarrhea but as long as he is outside, he is a happy boy!

Yes, our little gardener in nothing but Woody and Buzz Lightyear undies and sandals. Thank you God for little people like them who bring me smiles and remind me continually how much I have to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment